Nashville Apartment & Condo Moving Services
Fast And Secure - Packing & Moving You Can Trust
Moving to an apartment or condo presents its own set of challenges. Often, renters or condo owners find themselves facing multiple flights of stairs, tight parking spaces, narrow hallways, and condo association rules. All of these factors can add stress to an already laborious situation. At True Friends Moving Company, we have helped numerous apartment dwellers navigate the complexities of apartment and condo moves.
We have the experience and skill to help you with everything from packing your belongings to loading up the truck to unloading and setting up in your new space. We’re proud to have received more 5-star Yelp reviews than any other moving company in the area thanks to our outstanding moving services, friendly customer service, and willingness to meet your specific needs.
Tips for A Successful Apartment or Condo Move
If you’re moving into an apartment for the first time, are moving from one apartment to another, or have recently purchased a condo, there are a few things you can do to help make the transition smoother.
Check out our tips for a successful apartment move:
- Get in touch with your new landlord/apartment company prior to moving day and ask about any moving rules that you need to know about.
- Apartment complex parking can be limited. If possible, try to save space for the moving truck by blocking a parking space or two overnight with your car.
- Get your security deposit back! Once your belongings are loaded up onto our trucks, do a final walk-through of your old place and make minor repairs, paint, and patch holes as needed.
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful. In fact, with True Friends Moving Company on your side, your next apartment or condo move can be a snap!
Affordable Apartment Moving
Moving into a new apartment can be costly. Most places require a security deposit, first month’s rent, and you may have additional fees or costs. At True Friends Moving Company, we do everything we can to offer the most affordable apartment and condo moving services in the area.
In fact, we even guarantee it! If you receive an estimate from one of our competitor’s that’s lower than ours, we’ll meet or beat that price. Plus, you can count on us for affordable, flat-rate pricing based on an hourly rate, so there’s never any surprise with the cost of your moving service. Unlike other companies, we never charge extra for stairs, padding, shrink-wrapping, or furniture disassembly or reassembly. We can even remove your unwanted but still useable household items at no additional cost!
- Our Top Tips for Moving to a New Apartment
- Tips for Moving Into a Smaller Space
- How to Move In or Out of the Second or Higher Floor
- How to Make Your Apartment Move Better