Nashville Movers Offering Residential & Commercial Services
Looking for honest, reliable moving services in Nashville or the surrounding areas? True Friends Moving Company has you covered! Whether you are a first-time homeowner, moving into a new apartment, or are a business in the process of relocating, our dedicated professional moving crews have the skills, experience, and equipment needed to get the job done. We offer flat, hourly rates and free, no-obligation quotes so you have a solid idea of the total cost of your service before we ever begin.
Our Nashville moving company can handle every aspect of your move in order to ease your stress and make the moving process a simple and even enjoyable one!
Fully licensed and insured team
Free padding and shrink-wrapping
Friendly, professional staff
Floor protection and attention to details
No additional charges for stairs
On time pickup and delivery
Definitely will use again!- Christy
true friends got you covered!- Chris Seymour
They were courteous, punctual and friendly.- Maria
best moving crew I have ever encountered- Beth
They were a pleasure!!- Janet
How Can We Help You with Your Upcoming Move?
Our highly-trained team is equipped to handle all types of moves of all different complexities. We are happy to customize our services to meet your unique needs—we’ll provide the exact level of professional moving assistance you want.
Our number one priority is providing you with a hassle-free experience, offering the best value for your moving budget. We will help you plan every detail of your upcoming move so that it meets your scheduling and budgeting needs. When it comes to Nashville moving services, we’re second to none!
We can handle all aspects of your move, including but not limited to:
- Pre-move planning
- Packing and labeling
- Custom scheduling
- Loading and unloading
- Appliance disconnection/reconnection
- Removal of unwanted, non-trash items
- On time delivery
- New location set up
- Senior living moves
- In-home moves
- Furniture disassembly/reassembly
- Long distance moves
What Can You Do to Prepare for a Move?
Once you've booked your moving service with True Friends, it's time to start preparing for the big day! Here are some tips on getting ready for moving day:
- Clean a little bit each day. To avoid becoming overwhelmed, try to clean one room each day leading up to your move. Go through closets and drawers and donate any items you no longer need. Not only does this lighten the load that needs to be moved, it'll also save you money on packing materials and labor costs!
- Have a plan for children and pets. To keep kids and pets safe and secure, create a plan to keep them away from the hustle and bustle of the move. Now is a great time for a play date at a friend's house or a day at the pet spa!
- Prepare your appliances. Taking appliances like refrigerators or stoves with you? Disconnect them in advance to save time on moving day!
- Pack boxes of essentials. Gather all of the things you'll need to be comfortable on your first day/night in your new home (such as pillows and blankets, towels, etc.) We can load these items last so they're the first out of the truck when we arrive at your new home.