Nashville Commercial Moving Services
Professional Mover for All Types of Commercial Spaces
Any type of move is a major undertaking, but a commercial move can be especially complicated. At True Friends Moving Company, we take the stress out of your relocation with outstanding commercial moving services. Our Nashville commercial movers are highly-trained and experienced in handling valuable workplace equipment and sensitive items.
From small retail shops to large hotels and corporate relocation, we’re equipped to handle the moving needs of any type of commercial property. We aim for minimal workplace interruption and make it our mission to have you up and running again in your new location in as little time as possible.
Call (615) 240-2811 to learn about our Nashville commercial moving services.
Types of Nashville Commercial Moves We Handle
What are 10 Tips for a Successful Commercial Move?
At True Friends Moving Company, we do more than just handle the heavy lifting. We also want to help you have a seamless commercial move with as little downtime as possible. Our efficient systems, proven procedures, and proprietary techniques are designed to do just that. Plus, we’re happy to offer our professional recommendations and advice for a stress-free commercial move.
Check out our top 10 tips for a successful commercial move:
- Have one person whose job it is to communicate with your movers. This person should, ideally, be highly organized and responsive.
- Let your customers or clients know ahead of time that you’ll be moving locations. You’ll also want to notify customers/clients of any unusual hours or shutdowns.
- Send out a notice to your customers, clients, service providers, suppliers, etc. of your upcoming address change.
- Be sure to update your marketing materials and other items, such as official stationery, with your new address.
- Offer a reliable way for customers and other clients to get in touch with you while your company computers and phones are disconnected.
- Make sure your employees are fully prepared for the move ahead of time. Have them pack up their desks and belongings a couple weeks in advance.
- Be sure to conduct a full backup of your company phone system and server prior to the move—you do not want to risk losing your valuable data.
- Create a detailed floor plan of the new location and present this to your movers to improve efficiency and streamline the setup process.
- Once your furniture and other supplies have been successfully moved to your new location, contact utility providers to re-connect your services.
- Celebrate your move, and show your appreciation for your employees, with a party at your new location!