Get to Know Our Outstanding Movers
At True Friends Moving Company, we believe that our moving services are only as good as our moving crews. Our people—the True Friends—make up the backbone of our company and help us stand apart from the rest. We employ a large team of diverse individuals, of all whom are skilled movers and a commitment to our core principles of integrity, intellect, and hard work. Our team comprises all different types of individuals from all corners of the globe with a vast array of interests, from sports to art to music and more.
From our early days, we’ve built our company on athleticism and teamwork. We believe that a strong crew means better movers and better moving services. With this in mind, we offer free gym memberships for all our employees and encourage our team to stay healthy and fit. Our founder and our entire team has a true appreciation for the rewards of hard, honest work, camaraderie, and team-building.
Get to know some of the members of our team below and, when you need moving services, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (855) 806-4849!
Originally from the state of Georgia, Chris got his start in the moving industry in high school when he began working part-time for a local moving company. He continued to work for the same moving company throughout college, all while working toward a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management. It was during this time that he first held the dream of one day owning his own company. After college, Chris accepted a job in corporate sales for a Fortune 500 Company. Though he was climbing the corporate ladder, Chris never forgot his dream of business ownership. Ultimately, after much soul-searching, he realized that his passions lied with building his own brand—not working toward someone else’s dream. Thus, True Friends Moving Company was born. With equal parts hard work and commitment, the company has grown to be one of the area’s top movers, recognized by Angie’s List and others.
- Inside the Office: Chris is in charge of all day-to-day operations, from networking to sales. He also oversees our various departments, including billing, payroll, human resources, and move preparation.
- Outside the Office: When he’s not working, Chris enjoys spending his free time with his wife, Tara, and their dog, Chopper, as well as his friends. He also enjoys exercising, traveling, investing, and reading, especially personal development books. Chris is also a member of the River of Life Church.
Originally from Puerto Rico, Daniel brings a vibrant, fun energy to the True Friends Moving Company team. A former high school football and wrestling team captain, Daniel has had valuable leadership qualities from a young age. As a crew leader, he is a huge asset to our team.
- Inside the Office: Daniel’s duties include everything from organizing a team of movers, to driving the truck, to keeping up motivation and morale. Daniel is known around the office for stepping up to major challenges that would have intimidated lesser leaders. Instead of backing down, Daniel has shown time and time again that he is willing to step up to meet large challenges head-on.
- Outside the Office: When he’s not working, Daniel enjoys working on his fitness, lifting weights, and staying healthy. He also loves spending time, laughing, and having a great time with his girlfriend and family and is a member of the River of Life Church where he is proud to worship his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Originally from the state of Georgia and raised in Cleveland, TN, Bryan has a history of teamwork and leadership. During his time at Bradley Central High School, he played basketball and football before going on to attend college at Chattahoochee Technical College. Eventually, Bryan moved to Nashville with his family. He has always maintained an exceptionally positive outlook on his life and future, and he brings that optimism and positivity to the office every day.
- Inside the Office: At True Friends Moving Company, Bryan is responsible for running his own crew of movers. His goal is always to meet and then exceed his customers’ expectations and he loves the affirmation of a job well done more than anything. Bryan is a valuable member of the True Friends Moving Company team and is always quick to return customer calls or inquiries.
- Outside the Office: When he’s not working, Bryan loves spending his free time with his family, or simply being outdoors, playing basketball, or traveling. His favorite hobby is working on and discussing cars. He is also a member of Joy Church in Mt. Juliet, TN.