Movers in Brentwood, TN
Making Your Home & Business Moves Easy
Located in central Tennessee, Brentwood is a suburb of the famed city of Nashville and is part of the greater Nashville metropolitan area. Several famous celebrities and corporate executives own homes in the suburb, which is known for being clean, friendly, and safe. No matter if you are moving into Brentwood or out of Brentwood, we can help.
If you’ve ever moved before, you understand that it entails far more than packing some boxes and loading them into a truck. From start to finish, there are countless tasks involved. If you’re planning a move in the future, make it easier on yourself with the help of True Friends Moving Company.
We are a local moving service in Brentwood that is dedicated to making your experience smooth and stress-free. In addition to moving, we offer pre- and post-move solutions, including packing and labeling, loading and unloading, new location set-up, and furniture disassembly and reassembly.
Why Work With Our Brentwood Movers?
Our Brentwood movers are fully licensed, insured, and always courteous and friendly. We are committed to making your move an enjoyable one and will go above and beyond to make sure you're happy. We offer flat, hourly rates so that you’ll know exactly what to expect.
Our team also provides:
- Free padding and shrink-wrapping to protect your property
- On-time pickup and delivery
- Free removal of unwanted, usable household items
- Floor protection and attention to details
Your Complete Moving Checklist
It is a well-known fact of life that moving is just plain hard! Even with the most careful planning, moving to a new home can be incredibly stressful. We've put together this handy to-do list for you to help minimize the stress so that you can focus more on enjoying your new life in your new home.
2 Months Out
- While this may seem a bit early to start planning your move, trust us, it's not. Now is the time to get everything ready to go, before the stress kicks in. Start researching movers, cleaners, painters and any other services you might need. Always get price quotes in writing.
- Create a folder, either a physical one or one on your computer, to save any documentation you have. With so much going on, it can be hard to keep track of everything, and having it all in one place can be extremely helpful.
1 Month Out
- If you haven't already, now is the time to book all of the service providers you researched last month. The earlier you book, the better your chances of getting your preferred dates and times.
- Before things get too crazy, take the time to sort through your belongings. Have a garage sale to get rid of anything you no longer want or need. The money you bring in can help to cover your moving costs. Anything you don't sell can be donated, given to friends and family, or thrown away.
2 Weeks Out
- Time to start packing! Start with things that you won't be needing over the next couple of weeks, like off-season clothing, fine china, and decorative items. Label everything carefully so that you know exactly what is in each box.
- Make arrangements for child and pet care for moving day, if needed. It will make things much easier for you and your movers if you don't have little ones (furry or otherwise) running around.
1 Week Out
- Keep going on that packing. When it comes to packing dishes and other breakable items, make your towels and clothes do double duty. Blankets, sweaters and other soft items can be used to protect fragile things while in transit, saving you money on packing materials.
- Update your address with the post office, your banks and credit cards, and any other interested parties. Be sure to transfer utilities and other services to your new address as well.
- Set aside an overnight bag with all of the essentials you'll need right away so that you don't have to look for them.
- Take a deep breath, and trust your movers to handle all of the heavy lifting. Give them clear instructions with regards to where you would like everything to go.
- Don't worry about unpacking everything right away. Start with just the essentials, and be sure to take plenty of breaks.
- Take some time to get to know your new neighborhood and meet your neighbors.
For help with your move to or from Brentwood, TN, call True Friends Moving Company. We'll ensure that everything gets to your new destination safely.
How to Choose Brentwood Movers
- Hire a Local Company - When you hire a mover based locally, you'll avoid being taken advantage of by a moving scheme operating over the internet. Some online moving companies will promise a great moving rate for a large deposit up-front. Avoid being scammed and visit your local businesses instead.
- Verify Credentials - it is important that you choose a moving company that is backed by licensing and insurance, so that you are rest assured that you will be taken care of if any accidents were to occur.
- Read Reviews - True Friends is proud to showcase our many great reviews on the internet. Look at reviews and complaints about the company on the web by searching for the company name with "reviews." You can also find out if they have a Better Business Bureau report, which has reviews of over 20,000 moving-related companies. Check out our Google My Business listing!
No two homes are the same, which means no two moves are, either. Our friendly movers will work with you to make sure we deliver exactly what you need. Whether you’re moving out of a small apartment, a large house, or a commercial property, we’ll help you plan every detail of your move. True Friends Moving Company even offers free, no-obligation quotes so that you’ll never be surprised when all is said and done.
Contact our Brentwood, TN moving company today at (615) 240-2811 to learn more about our services and to request a free moving estimate!