Hey there, movers and groovers! At True Friends Moving Company, we don't just move your belongings; we move to the beat. We understand that relocation can be a bumpy ride, but what if we told you that the right soundtrack could turn it into a dance party? Say goodbye to moving blues and hello to our ultimate moving playlist – guaranteed to keep your spirits high and your feet tapping.
Music for Packing
Let's start with packing, the first step in any moving journey. It's all about building momentum and keeping the energy high. Kick off with something upbeat like "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" by Whitney Houston. This classic never fails to get people moving – and we mean more than just your boxes! And who can resist Pharrell Williams' infectious "Happy"? It's the perfect antidote to any packing stress.
Here are a few other energizing recommendations:
- “Splish Splash” by Bobby Darin
- "Kick the Dust Up" by Luke Bryan
- "Shake It Off" by Taylor Swift
- "I Feel the Earth Move" by Carole King
- “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
- "Don't Start Now" by Dua Lipa
- "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince & The Revolution
- "I'm So Excited" by The Pointer Sisters
Music for the Road
Now, on to the drive. You're on the road, heading towards new beginnings, and you need a playlist that matches this sense of adventure. "Life is a Highway" by Tom Cochrane is a no-brainer. Let's not forget the iconic "On the Road Again" by Willie Nelson. These songs will make the miles fly by and have you singing along at the top of your lungs.
Here are some other classic road trip songs for the drive to your new home:
- "Freeway of Love" by Aretha Franklin
- "I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)" by The Proclaimers
- "Brand New Day" by Sting
- "Cruisin'" by Smokey Robinson
- "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell
- "Born to Run" by Bruce Springsteen
- "Cruise (Remix)" by Florida Georgia Line & Nelly
- "Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities
- "Summer of '69" by Bryan Adams
- "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train
- "Home" by Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros
- "The Middle" by Jimmy Eat World
- “Rambling Man” by The Allman Brothers Band
Music for Settling In
Finally, you've arrived at your new home, and it's time to unpack and settle in. You'll need tunes that are calming yet inspiring. John Denver's "Take Me Home, Country Roads" brings a sense of nostalgia and comfort, perfect for making a new place feel like home. The Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun" is a hopeful anthem that promises good things to come in your new abode.
Of course, you'll want to add these tunes to your playlist too:
- "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz
- "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones
- "Sweet Home Alabama" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac
- "What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong
- "Home" by Phillip Phillips
- "Lovely Day" by Bill Withers
- "Fields of Gold" by Sting
- “Hey Jude” by the Beatles
Remember, moving doesn't have to be a chore. With the right tunes, it can be a celebration of new beginnings. So, crank up the volume and let the music move you. Happy relocating!
Your Nashville Moving Company
If you need help with your Nashville move, from packing and loading to transportation and unloading, True Friends Moving Company is here for you. Our team of experienced movers is dedicated to creating a seamless experience for you. Get in touch with us today and get your move started on the right note.