Top-Rated Clearwater, FL Movers
Reliable Moving Services at Reasonable Rates
True Friends Moving Company offers friendly, professional moving services of all scopes. Our fully licensed and insured professionals will go above and beyond to make your transition as stress-free as possible. We will take the time to help you plan every detail of your upcoming move and ensure that our Clearwater, FL moving services meet your budgeting and scheduling needs.
Whether you are relocating to a new office space or finding a new place to call home, we understand how much stress moving can be. That’s why we are equipped to customize our services to meet your needs and offer all the assistance you may need, from the packing to the careful delivery and unpacking of your precious belongings.
Rely on our experienced Clearwater, FL moving company to make your move as stress-free as possible - call (813) 940-4946!
How to Pick the Best Day to Move
Good planning is the key to a successful move. Picking the right day can mean the difference between a stress-free process that goes according to schedule and an anxiety-filled chore that seems to take forever. Your two main choices for scheduling are the weekends or weekdays.
Moving on Weekends or Holidays
Weekends or holidays would seem to be the obvious times for a move, especially if you’re a working adult.
Reasons to move on a weekend:
- At most, you only have to take one day off, so you won’t be taking too much time off of the job you need to pay for the process.
- Your kids won't be missing time off from school and can start the week fresh at their new classroom.
- You’ll have less traffic to deal with because you won’t be encountering the morning or evening rush.
- Streets that typically have restrictions during or charge for parking on the weekdays are wide open.
- If you need help from friends or relatives for setting up your new abode, you’re more likely to get it.
- You’ll also be more likely to meet the neighbors who may offer help.
Reasons NOT to move on a weekend:
- Unfortunately, weekends and holidays are the most popular times to move, particularly on a Friday.
- Moving companies are at their busiest which may make scheduling difficult unless you plan far ahead.
- If your new home is near popular recreation areas, such as a beach, theme park, or lake, or near a mall or shopping center, you may encounter more crowds than on a weekday.
- Resources are also less readily available.
- If you need a utility repair, an approval from a government office, or need to visit a bank for financing, you can’t do it on a weekend.
Moving on Weekdays
Reasons to move on a weekday:
- The biggest advantage of moving on a weekday is that because it’s less popular, it’s easier to schedule a moving company.
- If you need anything done to your home, such as having utilities connected or getting it professionally cleaned, you can do it more easily during regular business hours.
- If you prefer privacy and confidentiality during your move, you’re less likely to encounter nosy neighbors because they’ll all be at work.
Reasons NOT to move on a weekday:
- You’ll lose work time if you move between Monday and Thursday, and your kids will lose instructional time unless you do it in the summer.
- They will also be dropped into a new teaching environment in the middle of a week and may experience more stress trying to catch up.
- It’s less likely that friends or family can help you because they won’t want to take time off work or school.
- You’ll also have to deal with major traffic tie-ups during the morning and evening commutes, especially if you’re passing a major work center.
Are you ready to start planning your move by scheduling the best day? Give us a call at True Friends Moving today. Contacting us as early as possible gives you the widest range of scheduling and moving options.
Great Ways to Save on Your Next Move in Florida
Our team of trusted professionals understand how hard it can be to trust a moving company to not charge you fees every chance they get. Not only do we provide all the moving assistance you need for free, but we also offer many other ways to save on your moving service.
We proudly offer discounts for:
- Active, reserve, and retired military members
- Returning customers
- Preferred partners
True Friends Moving Company is a name that’s highly reputed nationwide. We work hard to earn and maintain your trust and be the true friends you would want to help you transport your prized possessions. Eliminating your stress during this time is our ultimate goal.
For quality Clearwater moving services you can trust, call (813) 940-4946 or contact us online.