Trusted Tampa Movers for Residential & Commercial Relocations
When you need a reliable moving company in Tampa or the nearby areas, turn to True Friends Moving Company! With years of experience under our belt, we’re equipped to handle any residential or commercial move in the area—big or small.
From large family homes to one bedroom apartments to small mom-and-pop shops to huge warehouse facilities, our highly-trained Tampa movers can provide you with the fast, secure, and cost-effective moving services you need. We’re committed to providing you with a stress-free moving experience (yes, it is possible!), which is why we offer an unmatched guarantee. We’ve received exceptional Yelp reviews and have been named by Angie’s List as the Super Service Award Winner for three years running. Find out how our exceptional team of Tampa movers can help you!
Fully licensed and insured team
Free padding and shrink-wrapping
Friendly, professional staff
Floor protection and attention to details
No additional charges for stairs
On time pickup and delivery
Definitely will use again!- Christy
true friends got you covered!- Chris Seymour
They were courteous, punctual and friendly.- Maria
best moving crew I have ever encountered- Beth
They were a pleasure!!- Janet
Why Choose Our Team?
Unlike other moving companies, at True Friends Moving Company we aren’t just trying to make a quick buck. Our Tampa moving company truly cares about you and your belongings, which is why we take great care when packing, loading, assembling, and setting up your stuff.
We are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind and we aim to be the best moving company in Tampa with unmatched satisfaction guarantees. We do everything we can to work within your budgetary and scheduling needs in order to reduce the stress of your move. We’ve handled everything from packing and labeling to in-home moves to long distance relocation.
When you trust us with your move, you’ll receive:
- Exceptional work from our skilled team
- Free padding and shrink wrapping
- Complimentary, no-obligation estimates
- Free floor protection
- On time pickup and delivery
- Free removal of unwanted, useable items
- Free furniture disassembly and reassembly
- Flat, hourly rates
- And more!
How Long Does An Average Move Take?
Each move is different and the time it will take to complete the job will depend on a number of unique factors.
- If you are an individual moving to a new apartment, the number of stairs or length of the hallway, along with how many boxes you have should all be taken into account.
- Homeowners will want to look at these factors as well as whether or not our crews will be moving large appliances and, if so, how many.
- It’s also important to take into account the amount of furniture you have that requires disassembly and reassembly, as well as the number of rooms to be set up in your new home.
- If you need commercial moving services, you should consider the number of employees you have, the type and amount of equipment that needs moving, the distance of the move, and more.
For every project we take on, we’re happy to provide an estimate of how long it will take to complete. While we do everything we possibly can to ensure an accurate estimate, unexpected situations do arise which can lengthen the amount of time your move will take. If, for any reason, we are not able to meet our estimated delivery time, our team will let you know. We’ll be sure to keep you updated and answer any questions you have throughout the process.