Nashville Moving Services
Moving Assistance for Residential & Commercial Customers in the Nashville Area
Don’t think moving can be enjoyable? Think again! With True Friends Moving Company, your residential or commercial moving service can be a downright delightful experience. How? Our team goes above and beyond to help you with every detail of your upcoming move. From initial planning to packing, loading, delivery, unloading, and setup, our experienced Nashville movers can handle every aspect of your local or long-distance move. We proudly offer a wide range of moving services for both residential and commercial customers throughout the region, all backed by industry-leading guarantees and our commitment to excellence.
Need help with your upcoming move? Call True Friends Moving Company at (615) 240-2811 to learn more about our comprehensive moving services in Nashville!
Moving To or From Nashville? We Can Help!
Whether you are a single apartment dweller, a family moving to a new home, a small local business relocating to a new space, or a large company in the process of an equally large move, True Friends Moving Company is ready to help. We can provide as much or as little assistance as you’d like, from simply providing packing supplies to fully handling your complex commercial move.
Our Nashville moving services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing packing supplies
- Packing up your items
- Free furniture disassembly/reassembly
- Free disconnection/reconnection of appliances
- Free removal of unwanted usable items
We are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind and all of our professional moving crews have extensive experience handling all types of moves of all different complexities.
How to Prepare for a Move with a Professional Moving Company
Once you've booked your moving service with True Friends, it's time to start preparing for the big day! Here are some tips on getting ready for moving day:
- Clean a little bit each day. To avoid becoming overwhelmed, try to clean one room each day leading up to your move. Go through closets and drawers and donate any items you no longer need. Not only does this lighten the load that needs to be moved, it'll also save you money on packing materials and labor costs!
- Have a plan for children and pets. To keep kids and pets safe and secure, create a plan to keep them away from the hustle and bustle of the move. Now is a great time for a play date at a friend's house or a day at the pet spa!
- Prepare your appliances. Taking appliances like refrigerators or stoves with you? Disconnect them in advance to save time on moving day!
- Pack boxes of essentials. Gather all of the things you'll need to be comfortable on your first day/night in your new home (such as pillows and blankets, towels, etc.) We can load these items last so they're the first out of the truck when we arrive at your new home.
Check out our incredible reviews from our happy customers!