Nashville Moving Services
Moving for Residential & Commercial Customers in the Nashville Area
Don’t think moving can be enjoyable? Think again! With True Friends Moving Company, your residential or commercial moving service can be a downright delightful experience. How? Our team goes above and beyond to help you with every detail of your upcoming move.
From initial planning to packing, loading, delivery, unloading, and setup, our experienced Nashville movers can handle every aspect of your local or long-distance move. We proudly offer a wide range of moving services for both residential and commercial customers throughout the region, all backed by industry-leading guarantees and our commitment to excellence.
Need help with your upcoming move? Call True Friends Moving Company at (615) 240-2811 to learn more about our comprehensive moving services!
How far in advance do I need to schedule my move?
We typically recommend that you schedule your moving services with us as far in advance as possible. Oftentimes, it takes longer than you anticipate to pack everything and prepare for the move. Plus, scheduling your move far in advance will allow you greater scheduling flexibility, as our calendar will likely be more open the further it is from the date of your move.
Generally speaking, you will want to schedule your moving services at least two weeks in advance of your moving date.
Though we recommend advanced scheduling, we realize that this is not always possible. At True Friends Moving Company, we do our best to handle last-minute requests. Get in contact with us today to learn more about our last-minute moving services.
Moving To or From Nashville? We Can Help!
Whether you are a single apartment dweller, a family moving to a new home, a small local business relocating to a new space, or a large company in the process of an equally large move, True Friends Moving Company is ready to help. We can provide as much or as little assistance as you’d like, from simply providing packing supplies to fully handling your complex commercial move.
Our Nashville moving services include, but are not limited to:
- Providing packing supplies
- Packing up your items
- Free furniture disassembly/reassembly
- Free disconnection/reconnection of appliances
- Free removal of unwanted usable items
We are fully licensed and insured for your peace of mind and all of our professional moving crews have extensive experience handling all types of moves of all different complexities.
How much do professional moving services cost?
At True Friends Moving Company, we offer flat-rate, hourly pricing for every job, including both residential and commercial moves.
Your total price will depend upon various factors, such as:
- How many boxes you have
- The amount of furniture to be disassembled/reassembled
- The distance of the move
- And more
We are happy to provide you with a completely free, no-obligation price estimate before we begin any work. Please be aware that, while we do our best to provide highly accurate quotes, prices may be subject to change. Contact your Move Manager for more information!
How to Prepare for a Move with a Professional Moving Company
Once you've booked your moving service with True Friends, it's time to start preparing for the big day! Here are some tips on getting ready for moving day:
- Clean a little bit each day. To avoid becoming overwhelmed, try to clean one room each day leading up to your move. Go through closets and drawers and donate any items you no longer need. Not only does this lighten the load that needs to be moved, it'll also save you money on packing materials and labor costs!
- Have a plan for children and pets. To keep kids and pets safe and secure, create a plan to keep them away from the hustle and bustle of the move. Now is a great time for a play date at a friend's house or a day at the pet spa!
- Prepare your appliances. Taking appliances like refrigerators or stoves with you? Disconnect them in advance to save time on moving day!
- Pack boxes of essentials. Gather all of the things you'll need to be comfortable on your first day/night in your new home (such as pillows and blankets, towels, etc.) We can load these items last so they're the first out of the truck when we arrive at your new home.
Check out our incredible reviews from our happy customers!
If the weather is bad, can you still complete the move?
Yes! We are able to complete your move even during inclement weather, such as rain, hail, sleet, etc. As always, our crews will take the utmost care to ensure that your belongings are kept free of damage and safely delivered to your new location.
How should I prepare my large appliances for moving?
We are able to disconnect and reconnect most major appliances, excluding gas. We are not licensed to disconnect or reconnect gas appliances, such as stoves, ovens, dryers, and more. However, we are happy to help you with electrical appliances, including microwaves, lights, and more.
To prepare your appliances, please remove everything from inside them and have them cleaned and ready to go.
Why should I hire professional movers?
While hiring movers is certainly not mandatory, there are a huge number of benefits to enlisting professional help for your next residential or commercial move. Not only do movers have a great deal more moving experience than the ordinary person, they also know the best way to expedite the process. Moving can be seriously stressful, but having a team of professional movers on your side can make the process much simpler and even enjoyable.
At True Friends Moving Company, we can handle every aspect of your move, from initial planning to packing to unloading and rearranging. All you have to do is let us know what you need!