Packing is the most tedious and time consuming part of moving. It takes the average homeowner several weeks to get everything wrapped and boxed up in preparation for the big day.
The professional packers at True Friends know how to quickly get your things packed up and ready to move quicker than you can imagine. We offer packing services that can be customized to meet the needs of any move – whether you are moving a large estate or small apartment.
So if you want a safe, cost effective, hassle-free move, have True Friends do your packing. We offer complete packing services, and have the training, experience and equipment to handle all of your valuables correctly.
- We ensure that your belongings will be carefully and safely packed.
- We use both traditional packing supplies such as bubble wrap and paper.
- All boxes will be properly marked to ensure a quick and efficient unpacking, whether you do it yourself or have our crew unpack for you.
We can pack it all or just the stuff you don’t want to pack. In some situations, we have even been asked to pack and unpack everything and get it organized in the new place. Whatever your packing needs, True Friends can help!
Plan on Packing Yourself?
If you decide to pack your household goods by yourself we can offer you a wide variety of moving boxes and moving supplies.
- Do not over-pack boxes – the heavier the item, the smaller the box.
- Start packing up the items you don’t need as soon as you know you are moving.
- Avoid mixing items from different rooms in the same boxes.
- Put detailed labels on tops and sides of all boxes.
- Don’t interlock box tops. They must always be sealed with packing tape.
- Pack a box of things that you will need immediately at your new location and make sure it is loaded last on the truck so that the contents will be immediately available.
- To minimize the chance of breakage, pack and unpack over a padded surface so that if you do drop an item, it will land on a cushioned surface.
- Lampshades and fine breakables shouldn’t be packed in newspaper because the ink can permanently stain.